Lets Go

Lets Go

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Reflection #5

So, I’ve made arrangements to go to the writing labs so they can help me organize my paper. It’s been a pain because I can’t see where my sentences or ideas are choppy. In my mind my arguments are solid but I do agree that the order or “flow” of the paper seems off. Also, I’d like to reassess how my conclusion works. Since I haven’t implemented the changes that were suggested in the last class session I’ll probably prioritize reformatting. One addition im working on is to have a pic of the tweet in my paper so that the reader wouldn’t have to leave my blog to see what I’m discussing. Also, I’ve kind of agonized on whether my introduction is as good as my peers. The examples of good introductions actually have a intro that addresses what the paper is going to be about while mine is more roundabout and kind of sets the stage with literary background info before addressing the use of those elements in the tweet I analyzed. This is because I’ve written around the whole “Can anyone who picks up your paper follow the info”. If possible id like some feedback as to whether this is a good literary technique or if I should abandon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment