Lets Go

Lets Go

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Reflection #4

I have recently learned more about literary fallacies through the readings. While I had already encountered these kind of literary devices before I really didn’t have a firm grasp as to the total amount there were and how they are used. Honestly there are way more than I expected and actually have had a fun time putting a label on the information I had already thought to be odd. So after the reading I noticed the comments on my first draft. Fernando is a great partner and suggested that I need to strengthen my conclusion and I agree. Maybe if I prioritize the “so what?” approach to my conclusion I can provide a real wrap up. It seems that I also need to work on combining my choppy sentences and restructuring them into a single cohesive free flowing paragraph. I think my issue is I’m trying to get across my point and multiple messages to quickly and in the process actually diluting the strength of the messages I’m trying to convey. I’ll work on it and I’m looking forward to Friday where we will cover the outline. I tend to make mistakes but I try my hardest not to let them happen again and improve myself, whether in writing or life in general. Also I feel like I could improve my diction in some ways and if you have any suggestions I’d love to hear it. Thanks for helping me become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment