Lets Go

Lets Go

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Reflection #2

Reflection

The biggest help in my comprehension in the task of writing a good paper was by far my decision to attend the optional Friday class wherein I received a lot of good tips. For one grammatical or diction based confusions were cleared up. While the message was there the one on one allowed for the rephrasing while keeping sentiments the same, a second opinion really helped in my realization that there was even a problem in the first place. Another point was how to better my conclusion. Before I had held other notions of what really constituted an ending paragraph, aka rephrasing the thesis and concluding well. However, with the introduction of the question “So what?” I began to see that maybe a good conclusion consists of the preemptive answering of that question. I’ll work on refining that point as it falls out of my comfort zone of how I’ve always written. While those aren’t the only things I learned (incorporating quotes correctly) I feel that I’ve gained a minor hold on some new valuable literary techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment