Lets Go

Lets Go

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Reflection #3

So while writing my final draft I referred to my notes from the optional class quite a lot. I feel like it’s a good thing I followed the suggestions from the teacher but on the other hand I can’t help but feel that I could have done better. I’m so used to writing a certain way that changing it may actually make me get a worse score. By that I’m referring to the conclusion, I incorporated the whole “so what?” thought process and instead of restating my thesis I provided a sort of dialog that was intended to defend and further prove the thesis. Other than that I fixed my quotation, the fact that I’ve been implementing quotes for so long and sometimes have been doing it wring bother me but I’m glad I’ve acquired this skill.  So in continuing to polish my paper I added another “topic” to my paper. While I had focused on privacy and its effect on the self-writing capabilities as a whole I added “Identity” to the mix as I felt it has a lot of overlay into my arguments. I hope it doesn’t feel tacked on but I used the topic to solidify my argument in the conclusion, as to whether this was a good decision I have yet to receive a second opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment